Welcome to troscianko.com.
If you’re looking for information about my work on eating disorders, including the recovery coaching I offer, please visit hungerartist.org.
If you want to know more about…
- work/life coaching with me
- the events I run on work/life habits, writing, and wellbeing
- my research in cognitive literary studies (including on Kafka, vision and mental imagery, cognitive realism, and the “Kafkaesque”)
- my research in the health humanities, especially on bibliotherapy—or reading fiction for therapeutic purposes
- the textbook on consciousness I coauthor with my mother Sue Blackmore
- my past or upcoming talks
- why I love the mountains around Los Angeles so much
- or any of the other motley collection of things that presently make up my life and work
…then you’ve come to the right place.
Thanks to Sybilla Pereira for the photograph.
Try my favourite habit HERE
Want tools, ideas, and news from me?
Thanks for subscribing! You're on the list.
Sorry, there was an error and we couldn't process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.